عيونك دنيتي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

عيونك دنيتي

اهـلآًوسهـللآً

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

short story ^.^

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
أسيرة الأحلام

أسيرة الأحلام

عدد المساهمات : 5
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/04/2011

short story ^.^ Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: short story ^.^   short story ^.^ I_icon_minitimeالأحد أبريل 10, 2011 7:29 am

هذة قصص انجليزيه قصيره وحلوة.. ارجوا ان تحوووز على اعجابكم..

THE WILY FOX

A fox was so hungry he felt he was going to die. In spite of his weakness , the fox went searching for something to appease his hunger . Somewhere near a farm , the fox found a pretentious rooster, perched on a wall , singing at " the-top-of-his-voice " .
Proudly shaking his red comb, the rooster looked like an easy prey to the fox. The fox knew that most of the pretentious are " feeble-minded . Thinking of a way to eat the rooster and after a one-week forced fasting , the fox was pacing back and forth .

With a stick in the hand , the fox carefully approached the rooster always singing , perched on the wall . The rooster was surprised to see a fox approaching , leaning with difficulty on a stick . With a weak voive the fox said to the rooster . " Hello , king of birds and undisputed master of the hens ! " The rooster asked : " Why the flattery talks ? crippled fox ... Can't you be sincere ? "

The fox threw the stick away and said to the rooster . " You are good ... One can hide nothing from you ! " As a matter of fact , I wanted to test you to see weather you fulfil the difficult role of a king ! " A community of hens have entrusted me with the task of finding a beautiful and brave rooster " .

A rooster with a beautiful comb who would be crowned as their king . Farewell , I have no time to waste . The fox left , moving in small paces , hoping for the rooster to follow without delay . The fox was worried for a moment. Did the rooster change his mind ? The fox was pleasantly surprised to find the rooster in front , walking in large paces.

The fox caught the rooster who believed the flatterer . Then, the fox strangled him. While plucking the rooster , the fox had saliva dripping from his mouth . What a well-deserved feast. Satisfied , the fox thought : " Now , let's look for another " pretentious " .
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
جلنار

جلنار

عدد المساهمات : 8
تاريخ التسجيل : 11/04/2011
العمر : 27
الموقع : في قلب أحد مآ

short story ^.^ Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ثانكس ع الفكرة !   short story ^.^ I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أبريل 11, 2011 2:18 pm

هلا صديقيتي !

كان الافضل

انك تحطي بالعربي لان هنا اوادم عربية مو انجليزية ولا عدنا وقت نترجم !

وعذراً للهذرة الطويلة شاكرة لكِ تعبك !

king جلنار
Admin
Admin
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 61
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/04/2011
العمر : 28

short story ^.^ Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: short story ^.^   short story ^.^ I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أبريل 11, 2011 2:23 pm

مشكووره خيتي

يعطيك ربي الف عافيه

وبالنسبه للاخت جلنار<<<<<,ماتبين تترجمين لا تترجمين هههههه

مشكوووره مره ثانيه عزيزتي
https://kmhr.forumarabia.com

short story ^.^
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
عيونك دنيتي :: الحياة والمجتمع :: المنتديات الادبيه :: قصص صغيرة-
انتقل الى: